Diversity & Inclusion: Strengthen cohesion and harmony at work
- Identify unconscious biases and privileges that can affect decision-making and interpersonal relationships.
- Foster an inclusive work culture that encourages and supports the diversity of all members of the organisation.
- Adapt your communication style to make yourself better understood and interact with others.
- Strengthen interpersonal relationships by establishing clear communication and respecting individual differences.
- Identifying systemic inequalities and discrimination.
- Promoting diversity by implementing equitable policies and practices.
- Develop intergenerational leadership by understanding generational differences.
- Lead successfully by being aware of team diversity and creating an inclusive working environment.
- Raising participants' awareness of gender equality issues.
This training course aims to make participants aware of diversity, to help them reach out to others, to promote fairness and equal opportunity, and to teach them to lead in an inclusive manner.
Participants will learn to recognize different types of diversity, understand the impact of diversity on group dynamics, and develop skills to work effectively with others, no matter who they are.
They will also learn to identify and overcome their own unconscious biases in order to adopt a more inclusive approach in their leadership.
Who is this training for?
The target audience for this training is quite broad and includes all professionals interested in raising awareness of diversity and inclusion in the workplace. This can include employees at all levels, managers, team leaders, human resources managers, consultants and even professional development trainers. The training is aimed at all business sectors and industries.
No specific pre-requisites are necessary to follow this course, but participants must be open to learning and to questioning their own unconscious biases.
Ready to deploy
Integrate right in your LMS
Personalized learning expérience
Learning Strategy Manager
Talent Development Manager
- Managing successfully: The keys to effective management
- Team management: Teaming up, an art to master
- Developing your management: Developing your performance and impact
- Leadership: Inspiring leader, high-performance team
- Cybersecurity: protecting your company and its data
- Diversity & Inclusion: Strengthening cohesion and harmony at work
- Personal fulfillment and collective performance
- Professional efficiency, managing your time and your productivity in the digital age
Several other courses are currently being developed by our teams and will soon be available on topics such as GDPR, communication, agile project management and self-confidence.
Thus, we provide the content that the learner needs to develop the target skills, no more and no less. The learning time can therefore vary from one learner to another and will depend on their initial level of mastery and their progress during the course.
On average, a learner saves 37% of training time by following only the resources necessary to increase their competence.
The Adaptive Journeys in our catalog have between 5h and 20h of content in their initial configuration (without individual adaptation).
We also offer a decreasing price per learner depending on the number of learners you want to train.
To obtain a detailed and tailor-made offer, adapted to your needs, please fill out this form: https://myskillcamp.com/en/demo
You have an LMS platform
In this case, we will deliver a SCORM file to you which will allow you, in a few minutes, to integrate the journey into your environment. 'learning. The advantage here is to ensure the continuity of the learning experience.
You do not have an LMS platform
In this case, we will give you access to the course directly on our platform.
The functionalities allowing you to modify a course independently are currently under development and will be made available in the coming months.
If you would like to be kept informed when these are available, please contact our team on this page.