1. General provisions
Any questions about the handling of personal data can be addressed by email to [email protected] However, the User is advised to contact the Company beforehand.
It should be considered that the Platform may contain links to other digital platforms or internet resources that can also collect personal data voluntarily, via cookies or through the use of other technologies. Myskillcamp declines any responsibility for these websites and internet resources for which it is not responsible and which it does not control, as well as for the collection, use and disclosure of your personal data by these third parties. Myskillcamp recommends that you review the privacy policies of other websites and internet resources to understand how they collect and use personal data.
2. Personal data collected by myskillcamp and the use of this personal data
The purposes of the processing are as follows:
- Access to Platform services & the associated management: registration, authentication, password management, and personal profile management
- Access to training content: access to camps and training courses (that is invitations, registrations, publications, catalogues, etc.)
- Dissemination of training content & progress monitoring: interactive reading of a training course, personal history of activities, accompaniment by the training team
- Certificates & attestations: the issuance of certificates or attestations when the author of the training provides for it
- Assessment by the student of the training taken
- Company reporting: detailed history and synthesis of the training courses, with a view to meeting legal requirements or for internal reporting purposes
- Notification and communication: newsfeeds, discussions related to training and activities, private discussion, user notifications, and user support
- Customisation of the training space: managing the parameters that influence the behaviour or presentation of the training space
- Payment & invoicing (operation limited to the Company's contact person).
The categories of personal data that can be collected during the visit to the Platform, registration on the Platform, subscription to myskillcamp services, or by contacting myskillcamp are the following:
In addition, the following data can be collected:
- Information provided for the purpose of carrying out online maintenance and support operations;
The provision of data has a contractual nature. The User is only required to provide the login ID. However, in the absence of providing a name, first name, and the language of the platform use, the User may not have access to certain features of the Platform and its services. Therefore, this data is also requested automatically. The other data are not essential for the use of the Platform and the provision of services.
Myskillcamp does not collect sensitive data. This includes data such as data related to race or ethnicity, religious beliefs, criminal record, physical or mental health, or the sexual orientation of the User. Myskillcamp will, if necessary, obtain the user's explicit consent to collect such data.
The User commits to communicate accurate personal data to myskillcamp. The User can modify this information at any time. Myskillcamp cannot be held responsible for any failure of its services related to incorrect information communicated by the User, nor for modifications made to its data by synchronisation with the Company's system and/or by the Company.
Myskillcamp ensures that its direct marketing activities comply with applicable legislation. Myskillcamp does not sell or rent personal data to marketing agencies or third parties.
Myskillcamp is likely to disclose personal data with any company with which myskillcamp is likely to merge or be acquired as part of a re-organisation. Myskillcamp commits, however, to inform you if necessary.
3. User Rights
Each User is entitled without charge, as long as this right is granted to them legally:
- the right to access, modify, correct and delete their data,
- the right to the portability of data, which implies that myskillcamp may, at the User's request, provide his or her personal data and/or provide it to third parties in a structured and machine-readable form.
- the right to freely object, upon simple request, to specific types of data processing. If the legal basis for the processing is consensual, he or she may withdraw their consent for data processing at any time.
The above rights can be exercised, in accordance with the legal conditions, by writing to myskillcamp at the following email address: [email protected], the User is advised to contact the Company beforehand.
4. Security of your personal data
Myskillcamp takes all reasonable security measures against the loss, misuse and tampering of the data entrusted to it by Users, as well as to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data transmitted by the User.
However, each User acknowledges that the communication of personal data via the internet is not free of any risk. The User, therefore, acknowledges that myskillcamp cannot be held responsible for any direct or indirect harm to it as a result of illegal or improper use of its personal data by third parties who are not authorised to use this data.
However, myskillcamp reminds you that it is up to you to take all appropriate measures to protect your hardware, data or computer software, especially against computer viruses travelling throughout the network.
5. Transmission of personal data
Myskillcamp will not disclose any data to third parties for secondary purposes or distinct from those mentioned in Article 2 unless otherwise stated at the time of the collection of such data. As such, myskillcamp takes all necessary precautions in order to preserve its confidentiality and declares to be in contact with trusted technology hosts and suppliers, renowned for the seriousness of their services and the high degree of protection they give to the confidentiality of personal data.
As long as the Company requires the use of these services, myskillcamp will transfer data to the service providers selected by the Company, who use the dataon its behalf, namely:
- Microsoft Azure (for all the purposes of the platform, since this is where personal data is stored securely, only on European storage sites),
- LinkedIn Learning (for the purpose of accessing training content, broadcasting it & tracking progress, notifications, and corporate reporting),
- Edflex (for the purpose of accessing training content, broadcasting it & tracking progress, notifications, and corporate reporting),
- Rustici Software, publisher of Scorm Cloud (for the purpose of accessing training content, disseminating training content & tracking progress, and corporate reporting),
- Mailjet (for notifications and communication purposes, and maintenance & assistance),
- Intercom (for the purpose of notifications and communication, and maintenance & assistance),
- Slack (for the purpose of notifications and communication, and maintenance & assistance),
- Hubspot (for maintenance purposes & assistance),
- Stripe (for payment & invoicing purposes, for Company contacts only).
Personal data can be disclosed by myskillcamp to judicial authorities, administrative authorities or other bodies, or to third parties if it is necessary or desirable to meet legal or regulatory obligations or within the context of the purposes mentioned above.
6. Duration of data retention
Myskillcamp does not keep the data collected beyond the statutory duration and, in all cases, not for a longer period than necessary for the purposes mentioned above. The data will be retained as long as the User is active. The User is no longer considered to be active 36 months after the closing of their account.
At the end of this period, myskillcamp will no longer retain the data necessary to comply with its legal obligations or the retention for which it has a legitimate interest.
7. International transfer of data
Myskillcamp will not transfer personal data to countries that do not have data protection legislation equivalent to that in the European Economic Area (EEA), except if an adequate level of protection and security of personal data within the meaning of the GDPR is guaranteed.
8. Statistical processing
The User recognises myskillcamp's right to use its data for statistical purposes once it has been made anonymous, and to transfer or release the corresponding statistical results to any third party.
9. Third party providers
Part of the service may rely on 3rd party providers. In this section you can find more details on their own policies.
10. Questions from Users
Every User also has the right to file a complaint with the Data Protection Authority (https://www.autoriteprotectiondonnees.be/introduire-une-requete-une-plainte). However, they are invited to contact myskillcamp and/or the Company beforehand.
Product Improvements and Feedback
Processing of Personal Data. Personal data can be defined as any information that allows a natural person to be identified, directly or indirectly. You provide us with the following personal data in the context of giving your feedback and accepting to be contacted further on to give a more detailed feedback:
Myskillcamp considers your personal data as confidential and commits to process it only in a way that is compatible with the purposes for which the data were initially collected.
Your rights as a Data Subject. At all times, the data subject has the possibility to exercise his or her rights as described in the General Data Protection Regulation. The data subject can exercise the following rights: right of access, right to rectification, right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”), right to object, right to restriction of processing and right to data portability.
The data subject also has a right to withdraw consent at any time, but this will not apply to processing previously carried out by myskillcamp. You can exercise this right by sending an email to: [email protected].
If at any time you believe that myskillcamp infringes your privacy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Belgian Data Protection Authority: Autorité de Protection des Données, rue de la Presse 35, 1000 Brussels, Tel +32 (0)2 274 48 00, e-mail: [email protected].
Retention of your Personal Data and disclosure to Third Parties. Myskillcamp acknowledges the importance of the protection of personal data. We do not retain your personal data longer than 6 months.
Myskillcamp will refrain from disclosing or selling personal data of data subject to third parties as well as publicly disclosing data subject’s personal data.
Security and Confidentiality of your Personal Data. Myskillcamp has taken technical and organisational security measures to prevent the destruction, loss, falsification, alteration, unauthorized access, or disclosure of your personal data to third parties and any other unauthorized processing of these data.
Contact details. If you have comments, questions, or concerns about any of the information in this Policy, or any other issues relating to the processing of your personal data by myskillcamp, please contact us via [email protected].
1. General information
Myskillcamp, a Limited Company under Belgian Law, headquartered in Quai des Salines 30, box 10, at 7500 Tournai, Belgium, and registered with the Crossroads Bank of Enterprises under No. 0543.703.707 (hereafter "myskillcamp") provides the platform https://myskillcamp.com, its sub-domains, related services and any other means related to information technology and communication (hereafter the"Platform)
a. What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files or small blocks of information stored on the Platform. When the User later browses the Platform, the data stored in the cookie can be retrieved by the Platform to notify the Platform of the User's previous activity. This helps the Platform remember information about the User's usage. The User can choose to turn cookies on or off. Cookies usually do not contain information that personally identifies a User, but the personal information that we store can be linked to the information stored in or obtained by cookies. More information can be found at the following addresses: http://www.allaboutcookies.org...
b. The purpose of using cookies
3. What information is collected?
Cookies can include clicks on specific buttons, connections, or record of the User's usage of the Platform.
4. What types of cookies are used?
5. Managing cookies in your browser
Some people prefer not to accept cookies. That is why browsers provide the possibility to manage cookies. Please visit the websites of the various browsers to learn how to block cookie storage. It is also possible to remove the cookies currently installed on your computer. The quality of the Platform and services and features can be restricted or inaccessible if cookies are blocked.
6. Third-party cookies
7. Changes to the Policy regarding cookies
8. Questions from Users
We thank you for your interest in myskillcamp (hereinafter referred to as "MYSKILLCAMP") whose registered office is located at 7500 Tournai, Quai des Salines 30A (btes 10-11), registered under number BE0543703707.
Myskillcamp collects, stores, uses and processes the data provided by the candidate only in the context of managing its recruitment process and in order to comply with its legal obligations to which myskillcamp is subject.
The data provided is used for the purposes of application management, to evaluate the candidate before making an offer of employment, to contact the candidate during processing, to send advertisements, to answer questions and/or to request additional information.
The same data, in anonymous form, may also be processed for statistical analyses.
As data controller, myskillcamp undertakes to respect the principle that the candidate is the sole owner of the data that is collected and processed and to process this data in a transparent, confidential and secure manner.
III. Data collection
The recruiting process can be initiated in two ways:
- an application for a position from our website: (https://myskillcamp.com/fr/car... ), or
- an unsolicited application received by e-mail or other communication channel,
In both cases, the candidate accepts that his/her profile will be integrated into the myskillcamp database and accessible to the myskillcamp recruitment service from its ATS, Greenhouse.
The personal data that is communicated to myskillcamp must be accurate and complete. The transmission of any inaccurate, false or incomplete information may result in the rejection of the application. Myskillcamp may, for this purpose, verify the diplomas indicated in the curriculum vitae and collect professional references on candidates (internship supervisor, supervisor, etc.).
IV. Legal Basis
The legal basis on which myskillcamp processes candidates' data is their consent. However, the candidate is free to withdraw this consent at any time, by sending an email to the following address: [email protected], clearly specifying the subject of the email.
Withdrawal of consent does not compromise the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to such withdrawal.
V. Categories of collected data
The personal data that myskillcamp is required to process is limited to the data necessary to assess the suitability of the candidate's skills with the required profile of the positions that are open.
Personal data includes, but is not limited to :
- Identification data (surname, first name(s), date and place of birth, nationality, gender) ;
- Contact details (postal and email address, telephone number) ;
- Personal life data (hobbies and interests, driving license category,...);
- Your photo, if you decide to communicate one;
- Work life data (profile, data on previous employers, termination of last jobs and work done, special projects,...), including reference checks if you have provided them in your CV (which means that you have consented to us contacting these references, please make sure you have obtained the consent of this person before providing us with his or her information);
- Information relating to your education (diplomas, certificates, internships, special training, etc.);
- Language skills;
- Any other personal data that you provide when applying for a position;
- Digital evaluation via social networks, insofar as this presence is accessible to us;
- Any other personal data (other than those mentioned above) that may require processing under the law.
Your decision to apply for a position and to provide us with personal data is voluntary. If you choose to create your application profile by referring to an account on an external social network (e.g. Linkedin), we may also collect the personal data you provide us linked to your social network.
It is myskillcamp's policy not to request sensitive information from applicants. Therefore, myskillcamp requires candidates to refrain from providing sensitive data such as ethnic origin, political opinions, religious/philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health or sexual orientation in their application, EXCEPT where required by the law of a country to do so in order to fill a position with myskillcamp. In the latter case, you would be informed and would be required to expressly consent.
Myskillcamp does not sell or otherwise disclose the data it collects about the candidate to third parties.
- Other recipients
The candidate's data may also be communicated:
- to public and governmental authorities under applicable laws;
- to organizations specialized in consulting, recruitment, etc;
- to members of our team or investors.
VII. Candidate’s rights
In accordance with the national legislation in force and the European Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, the candidate is entitled to :
- consult his/her data at any time and free of charge, by sending an email to [email protected]
- demand that incorrect data be corrected and that inappropriate or no longer needed data be deleted by sending an email to [email protected] with a written request to myskillcamp by post to the address of the operating headquarters.
- withdraw consent if he/she no longer wants his/her data to be processed. Myskillcamp will then delete this data from the databases (however, this will not affect the lawfulness of previous processing activities).
This deletion will be made within one month of notification of the candidate's request, unless their retention is necessary to comply with a legal obligation or to ascertain, exercise on the defense of legal rights;
- file a complaint with the supervisory authority if he/she believes that myskillcamp has not acted in accordance with data protection legislation.
Myskillcamp has adopted a significant number of technical and organizational measures to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of candidate’s data.
Myskillcamp has also implemented security techniques to protect candidate’s personal data, in particular against accidental loss, manipulation, misuse, alteration, unlawful or accidental destruction and unauthorized access.
Myskillcamp employees with access to personal data are committed to respect their confidentiality.
Personal data will be retained for the time necessary to process the application, except where a longer retention period is necessary or permitted by law.
If the application does not ultimately lead to an employment relationship, this data may be retained to allow myskillcamp to contact the candidate again and offer him/her other positions that may interest him/her. In any case, the maximum retention period for personal data will be 12 months from the last reply letter from myskillcamp.
It is understood that if the candidate does not want his/her application to be considered for other positions, he/she may request this at: [email protected]
It is possible that myskillcamp may delete personal data from inactive accounts from its database at any time and without providing a reason. Accordingly, please keep your own copy of the personal data you provide.
The person in charge of implementing this processing is Amandine Dyon, Office manager.