Manage with success: The keys to effective management
- How to make the right decisions considering the company contraints and challenges
- Manage all generations in a team and optimise collaboration.
- Adapt your team management to ensure efficient remote work.
- Accompanying transformations
- Lead change strategically
- Reinforce team efficiency and collaboration
- Lead compelling meetings
- Development through collaborative work
- How to motivate people
- Gaining employees' commitment
- How to increase your self confidence as a manager
- Increase your own stress resistance
- Develop your leadership to lead your team to success
- Develop your emotional intelligence to better manage complex situations
- Lead regular performance reviews to support professional development
- Plan and organise work
- Implement performance management
- Constructive conflict management
- The keys to assertiveness while maintaining trust and respect
- Give constructive feedback to help people grow
- Practice active listening and understand people's needs
- Encourage collaboration and team work
- Delegating efficiently and empower team members
This full and innovative path will allow you to explore management fundamentals, while discussing today's challenges and best practices to build impactful teams. You will learn to develop your personal and professional skills and encourage the performance of your people by establishing a smooth and efficient communication.
On top, our program focuses on the coaching and development of your talents, to make you an accomplished manager, ready to face today's professional challenges.
Who is this training for?
This learning path is specifically tailored for managers with about one year experience, as well as future managers preparing for the role in the coming six months.
No specific pre requisite is needed to follow this training, apart from the wish to become and accomplished manager and bring your team to the next level.
Ready to deploy
Integrate right in your LMS
Personalized learning expérience
Learning Strategy Manager
Talent Development Manager
- Managing successfully: The keys to effective management
- Team management: Teaming up, an art to master
- Developing your management: Developing your performance and impact
- Leadership: Inspiring leader, high-performance team
- Cybersecurity: protecting your company and its data
- Diversity & Inclusion: Strengthening cohesion and harmony at work
- Personal fulfillment and collective performance
- Professional efficiency, managing your time and your productivity in the digital age
Several other courses are currently being developed by our teams and will soon be available on topics such as GDPR, communication, agile project management and self-confidence.
Thus, we provide the content that the learner needs to develop the target skills, no more and no less. The learning time can therefore vary from one learner to another and will depend on their initial level of mastery and their progress during the course.
On average, a learner saves 37% of training time by following only the resources necessary to increase their competence.
The Adaptive Journeys in our catalog have between 5h and 20h of content in their initial configuration (without individual adaptation).
We also offer a decreasing price per learner depending on the number of learners you want to train.
To obtain a detailed and tailor-made offer, adapted to your needs, please fill out this form: https://myskillcamp.com/en/demo
You have an LMS platform
In this case, we will deliver a SCORM file to you which will allow you, in a few minutes, to integrate the journey into your environment. 'learning. The advantage here is to ensure the continuity of the learning experience.
You do not have an LMS platform
In this case, we will give you access to the course directly on our platform.
The functionalities allowing you to modify a course independently are currently under development and will be made available in the coming months.
If you would like to be kept informed when these are available, please contact our team on this page.