Manage with success: The keys to effective management
- Detect manipulation techniques frequently used to attack IT systems.
- Put in place physical protection measures to reduce cyberattack risks on work spaces and IT equipments.
- Use social media safely.
- Learn to secure mobile devices, such as smartphones and tablets.
- Implementing practices to prevent emails from being compromised.
- Create and manage strong passwords for improved account security.
- Knowing how to manage cyber security incidents to limit losses and minimise the impact on the company's business.
- Training executives and managers in good cyber security practice to ensure a strong security culture.
- Protect sensitive company data using the right tools.
This training path suggests a full and practical approach to understand and manage various aspects of cybersecurity.
Participants learn to identify cyberthreats, detect manipulations, phishing attempts and prevent compromised emails. They also tackle methods to protect physical spaces, navigate safely on the internet, safely use social media and protect their mobile devices. Participants will be able to recognise phishing attempts and create strong passwords.
This learning path focuses on the management of cybersecurity incidents, the training of leaders to best practices, how to apply the essentials of cybersecurity and the protection of sensitive data.
This way, participants will be able to keep information safe and develop cybersecurity culture within their organisation.
Who is this training for?
This course is aimed at all company employees and managers, and is designed to raise awareness of the crucial issues surrounding cyber security. This programme will help them to adopt the right behaviours to deal with online threats, by providing them with tools and strategies to prevent and effectively manage cyber security incidents.
By reinforcing the security culture and developing essential skills among all staff, this training contributes to the company's overall protection against cyber threats and associated risks.
No specific pre-requisites are required to follow this course. However, participants should have a general understanding of how to use computers, operating systems, web browsers and common applications.
Ready to deploy
Integrate right in your LMS
Personalized learning expérience
Learning Strategy Manager
Talent Development Manager
- Managing successfully: The keys to effective management
- Team management: Teaming up, an art to master
- Developing your management: Developing your performance and impact
- Leadership: Inspiring leader, high-performance team
- Cybersecurity: protecting your company and its data
- Diversity & Inclusion: Strengthening cohesion and harmony at work
- Personal fulfillment and collective performance
- Professional efficiency, managing your time and your productivity in the digital age
Several other courses are currently being developed by our teams and will soon be available on topics such as GDPR, communication, agile project management and self-confidence.
Thus, we provide the content that the learner needs to develop the target skills, no more and no less. The learning time can therefore vary from one learner to another and will depend on their initial level of mastery and their progress during the course.
On average, a learner saves 37% of training time by following only the resources necessary to increase their competence.
The Adaptive Journeys in our catalog have between 5h and 20h of content in their initial configuration (without individual adaptation).
We also offer a decreasing price per learner depending on the number of learners you want to train.
To obtain a detailed and tailor-made offer, adapted to your needs, please fill out this form: https://myskillcamp.com/en/demo
You have an LMS platform
In this case, we will deliver a SCORM file to you which will allow you, in a few minutes, to integrate the journey into your environment. 'learning. The advantage here is to ensure the continuity of the learning experience.
You do not have an LMS platform
In this case, we will give you access to the course directly on our platform.
The functionalities allowing you to modify a course independently are currently under development and will be made available in the coming months.
If you would like to be kept informed when these are available, please contact our team on this page.